These are super duper easy to make, if you don't have a paper puncher you can you just use a jar lid or glass, trace around it onto paper and carefully cut out with scissors. You could also use double sided tape and cover the back of the cupcake topper as well but I find this method easier and also means you can re-use the bluetack if you want to!
There are so many possibilities with cupcake toppers, you could use photos or make little flags. The sky is the limit!
You will need:
Scrapbooking paper or coloured paper
Scalloped craft paper punch (or see above)
1) Cut scalloped circles out of scrapbooking paper.
2) Print out circles that fit inside your scalloped circles with your picture or words inside.
3) Carefully cut out circles or use a circle paper puncher for precision.
4) Using a glue stick, glue the paper circles onto the scalloped circles.
|Oh hello Pecan, would you like to help?|
5) Turn over the paper and attach a small blob of bluetack to the back.
6) Attach a toothpick to the bluetack.
7) Insert in cupcake.